each year I try to take a picture of what would best remind me of Christmas for that particular year. it doesn't matter what kind of camera I use, whether it's just the VGA camera of my old cellphone or my trusty old 4mp digicam, as long as I get to capture the "Christmas Moment".
hindi naman ako professional photographer, i don't even own a DSLR (can't afford it yet)... but i try my best to make each shot "dramatic".
for this year, i'd go a little high tech with my
"What's for Christmas?" photo-shoot. i used my
10.2mp Samsung digicam (bought from last year's Black Friday Sale in Florida). you see, my eldest brother borrowed my digicam when i came back from my 3-months world tour,
at ngayon ko lang ulit nakuha. Josephus told me to just give the digicam to my Kuya and that we'll just get a new one when i get to US but... well,
may sentimental value kasi yung digicam na yun kaya pinilit ko talagang bawiin. and i need my digicam back most especially now that I'm bound to travel again. i want to capture more memories.
anyway, i played around with my "prodigal" digicam yesterday afternoon and kinda liked the results. created an album of my shots on my Facebook account. will just post 2 of my favest here.
meet my Little Christmas Angels: