<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5374723614466776937?origin\x3dhttp://strawberry-shey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Sunday, July 18, 2010

quick updates

obviously, inatake na naman ako ng katamaran with updating my blog. but allow me to give you some quick updates.

  • I am in the Philippines now! yes, arrived last June 26, 2010 at exactly 10:23pm via Delta Airlines. Been here for 3 weeks now and... GUESS WHAT?! I am leaving again most likely next week. I am just waiting for my passport (with my newly stamped US Working Visa) from the US Embassy and i'm good to go.
  • I have to change my suitcase because the suitcase I used got damaged on my way home.
  • I am once again uber busy these days because of all the requirements that I need to accomplish and submit to my employer. one word: GASTOS! shiyet.
  • I am not really a pet lover but our dear kitten, Kerichan totally swept me away. Spoiled na spoiled lang sya sakin.
  • And we also adopted a Shitzu (Martina) from my Aunt. Mukha ng ZOO ang bahay namin!
and last but definitely not the least,
  • I am terribly missing George!!! I can't stand a day without hearing from him. Thank you Globe for your SuperIDD 99 promo of unlimited international calls from 11pm to 5:59am. LOL. Iba naman kasi yung NY-SC vs Pinas-USA...


Oh well, yan lang ang chika ko for now.

Will update this blog with the nitty gritty bits next time.

Enjoy the rainy season!

Labels: ,


Handpicked by EYMI :)
@6:36 AM
2 Comments