<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5374723614466776937?origin\x3dhttp://strawberry-shey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Wednesday, August 18, 2010

traje de boda


My new friend, Dee, and I went to Sawgrass Mills Mall earlier this afternoon. I found a store where they sell gowns and other formal dresses. I fell in love with this white gown and... heck! sinukat ko talaga!


i love it!!!

The gown costs $279. Mapag-ipunan na nga...

And you know about the Pinoy Pamahiin that the bride should never fit her wedding gown or else the wedding will not push through. Weh! Bahala kayo! Hindi naman Pinoy si G eh... :p



Labels: ,


Handpicked by EYMI :)
@8:28 PM
2 Comments